WBCE CMS Forum

WBCE CMS – Way Better Content Editing.

Du bist nicht angemeldet.

#1 22.09.2017 08:47:10

casi
Mitglied

WebsiteBaker Visitor statistics

Hi. Is there a way to give the end user (customer) access right to view the visitor statistics without offering the see and be able to make changes ALL the admin tools? Thank you.

PS: Is the other addon "User Statistics" not availbale anymore?

#2 22.09.2017 10:09:49

florian
Administrator

Re: WebsiteBaker Visitor statistics

There's a small snippet called WBstatsview, which allows to create a frontend page to display the statistics. Just set the visibility to registered or private to make sure that only your customer can see it. I've attached it to this post.

Regarding Userstats, funny coincidence, there was a discussion about this only a few days ago. The latest version of this module for WebsiteBaker is not compatible with WBCE any more, so for the moment you have to stick to an older version or wait until the user management of WBCE will be restructured to display user statistics together with user search and user management, what surely will come in one of the next versions.
Download of an older version of the module here: https://forum.wbce.org/viewtopic.php?pid=14323#p14323

Code allein macht nicht glücklich. Jetzt spenden!

#3 23.09.2017 20:49:13

norhei
Developer

If i remember correctly there is a pagemodule for WBStats made by Ruud.

Its implemented into WBstats for WBCE 2.0 ... Florian can you do a test if this is already running whith 1.3 ?
It has all 3 PArts of the WBStats module implemented in one module.  Admintool , a snipet , so you don't need the droplets , and the page module.
But i think its not based on a recent version of WBstats, so maybe its missing a feature.   

Maybe someone finds time to update it to the latest WBstats.   In a few Days i can take a look into it , but i am out of time right now .

#4 23.09.2017 20:55:59

florian
Administrator

I will probably have a look tomorrow, but I guess the version from 2.0 might have the issue with the stored IP addresses.

Code allein macht nicht glücklich. Jetzt spenden!

Fußzeile des Forums

up