WBCE CMS Forum

WBCE CMS – Way Better Content Editing.

Du bist nicht angemeldet.

#1 27.11.2018 13:41:42

foxlake
Mitglied

With more pictures in a Topic, there is now thumb on the frontpage

Hello, I use topics; it is a very nice module.
Question: When I have a topic with for example 4 pictures in it, instead of 1 picture, the front page shows no picture on that topic.   In the editor, there is also one picture in the box. 
Can I change this, so that on the FrontPage of all topics, there is one thumb ?
See picture, the upper topic has 4 pictures in it, and shows non picture on this FrontPage.

Kind regards, Foxlake

#2 27.11.2018 13:58:28

florian
Administrator

Re: With more pictures in a Topic, there is now thumb on the frontpage

I cant reproduce the issue. It has no influence on the thumbnail/main picture If there are additional pictures.
If you use a Topics Master Section on the frontpage to collect the Topics from other Topics sections on other pages, all Topics sections have to use the same picture directory. Otherwise the Topics master will fail to show the thumbnails.

Code allein macht nicht glücklich. Jetzt spenden!

#3 27.11.2018 19:53:23

foxlake
Mitglied

I just deleted the topic.  And placed it again.  Now its good.  But now i did first one pic.  Then save it. And then ad 3 more pics. I think this morning i ad all pics in one time.   Anyway thank you.

#4 27.11.2018 20:49:31

florian
Administrator

It's a bit strange, because there are two different input fields for the main picture and the additional pictures, and it should not be possible to define more than one main picture... anyway, great if it's working now.

Code allein macht nicht glücklich. Jetzt spenden!

Fußzeile des Forums

up