WBCE Home | WBCE Hilfe | WBCE Addon Repository | Impressum | Datenschutz

WBCE CMS Forum

WBCE CMS – Way Better Content Editing.

You are not logged in.

#1 03.05.2020 00:50:28

makdev

Ziehharmonika breaks using Page Cloner

Hi, all!
Fairly new to WBCE, so pardon if question is not very intelligent.

I am using Page Cloner module to duplicate pages for creation of uniform content.
Unfortunately, Ziehharmonika sections do not work after duplication with Page Cloner.
In backend the content is there, but in frontend the collapsed element(s) cannot be expanded and the "Expand" symbol is not displayed.

The only thing that works is to remove the whole Ziehharmonika section and start over, which is frustrating, given that the main body of information of my page needs to be in collapsible form.

The Accordion module works after duplication with Page Cloner, but I prefer Ziehharmonika because it is visually more appealing - with space between elements (ziehlen) and also expanding an element directly scrolls focus to the content (which is missing in Accordion)

Is there any way to fix this?

Thank you kindly for your help

#2 03.05.2020 02:30:32

bernd
Developer

Re: Ziehharmonika breaks using Page Cloner

Can confirm your findings.
And it's an intelligent question! - looks like you found a bug ;-)

At a first glance it looks like a mistake in struktur of the db table "mod_ziehharmonika_settings" (needs further investigation!).
My findings so far:
in the table "mod_ziehharmonika_settings" the cloned "section_id" is one higher as the (correct) "section_id" in "mod_ziehharmonika".
Looks like the (unnecessary?) "auto_increment" for "section_id" in "mod_ziehharmonika_settings" is the show stopper.

A quick fix ('til an update is available) could be to manually correct the the section_id in "mod_zieharmonika_settings" either with phpmyadmin (if available) or the WBCE admin tool Adminer

Last edited by bernd (03.05.2020 02:37:27)

2 x ROT13 hält besser ...

#3 03.05.2020 11:13:12

klawin

makdev wrote:

Is there any way to fix this?

I fixed the bug with autoincrement and loaded a new version into this original post. https://forum.wbce.org/viewtopic.php?pid=29874#p29874

I tested it with the current version of pagecloner and it works now. Please simply install again, then an update will be carried out.

Later it will also be available in the AddOn Repository.

Best regards
klawin

Liked by:

bernd

#4 03.05.2020 14:29:59

florian
Administrator

Later it will also be available in the AddOn Repository.

Thank you for the updated version, I've updated it in the AddOn Repository.

Liked by:

klawin

#5 13.05.2020 20:51:50

makdev

bernd, klawin, florian - thank you so much, guys. You're great! It works wonderfully.
I am an old fashioned DBA/php dev (since 2001), have not webdev-ed since 2009, so now I'm trying to re-learn the ropes...

Love WBCE because it lends itself to adjustments and is soooo much more straight forward (f.ex. compared to WP)

If any of you needs something tested, I'd be happy to lend a hand
Thanks again

Liked by:

florian, bernd, klawin

Board footer